Now I'm getting interested. Maybe I don't actually have to use facebook as much as my friends would like me too.
Maybe I can share photos and communicate something of value to others. I'm looking forward to learning all 23 things now. I just hope I can remember them all.
Note: I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thing to blog yet. I better read blogging etiquete before I post anything else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Of course you can share it. It's your blog and your opinion. Yes, this is also a great place to share pictures, too!
ReplyDeleteWell, it is really about learning and relearning. As you go on this journey, you will find that these tools and technologies just become part of your vocabulary. This is sort of like all the strange "teacher jargon" you heard when you first got into education school, perhaps, at first it seemed like a lot, and then, it just became second nature. And realize that no one involved in all these "things" is an expert.
ReplyDeleteYou are an expert at being a beginner and have insights on these things that people who have been doing this a while do not. Never let anyone take away your right to your own perspective. Good luck and have fun! The 23 things is great!
Oh, please don't read blogging etiquette first! Just be the wonderful you, you are. That's always so much better, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteTaleese
You thought you were going to be an amateur in this project...and here you have a comment from two people outside our ASH community.
ReplyDelete