Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thing 4: Comments on comments???

Leaving a comment makes me feel like a pen pal. Am I dating myself? Yes, it saves on postage and I can write any time, any where, and it's always there.

Reading/commenting on the blogs of my colleagues gives me another opportunity to connect with them, as well as learn something about them, specifically their personality. Very fitting for our Goal this year. If we are limiting our face to face time, this a fun way to connect. It has the bonus of "individuality", if there is such a thing on web 2.0.


Receiving a comment is a boost of encouragement. I hope my comments to others does the same. When I do see someone face to face, then I'm stuck with the dilemma of remembering what I commented on .

Onward and upward to Thing 5!

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice to receive comments. I too struggle with exactly what I commented in this project when I meet face-to-face with a colleague. I love your attitude and tie to Goal IV!

    ReplyDelete